Current Specials

Order Valentines Day Cookies by January 31 and save 10%

Football cookies for the big game!!! Choose from Denver colors, Seattle colors, or a mix of the 2. Only $30 for 1 dozen or $50 for 2 dozen. Must be ordered by Sunday January 26th.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Baker's block anyone??

Have you ever been overwhelmed by a design?  I have an order sitting in front of me for a custom cookie that I am just not sure how I want to decorate.  Having scoured the web, I found some images that I like, but anything I have seen would need dramatic altering to get it on a cookie in royal icing.  Consequently, I have been pondering the design for days, weeks really.  Now that the cookies are baked and the order is due soon, the clock is ticking.  Must....decorate....cookies!  I guess the plan will be simply to pick up the piping bag, and see what appears on the cookie!

How do you deal when you aren't sure how to attack a project?  I would love to read your strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment